Friday, March 23, 2012

My Travel Blog




Hello!

Thanks for taking time to visit my newest blog. And thanks to the love of my life, Ricardo, for suggesting "Just Hoppin' Around" when I asked him yesterday what would be a cool title for this travel blog. 

I came up with this new blog because of my passion for travel. I love to see different places may it domestic or abroad and I love to meet people from all walks of life.

When I was working for the provincial government as population management staff back home, I got lucky to visit all 14 municipalities and to most of its barangays as well. That's when I started to like going to other places.

Now that I have migrated in US, I get to see more different places and that's what I am going to share here in this new blog. But of course, I would also be posting old photos taken in the Philippines.

I hope you would join with me.

Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so welcome!