Monday, November 25, 2013

What's in Round Mountain, NV? The Full Moon Saloon No More

Photos are owned by the author
When hubby and I talked about moving back to Round Mountain, the first thing that came up to my mind was this "restaurant/bar". It is located along the highway, more or less 7 miles from Hadley where we live. 

My kids and I have been to this place 5 years ago when me we were still new to United States. It is supposedly the only "fancy" place to eat and to unwind in Round Mountain. Alas, not anymore. 

I found out that it has been closed for more than a year already because the owner passed away and no one took over so no one was paying the mortgage and now it is bank-owned already.
 
Pretty sad.

Just sharing. Thank you for dropping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so welcome!