Saturday, November 23, 2013

Toiyabe Cafe in Austin, Nevada


I have been passing by this place many times from Winnemucca, NV to Round Mountain and vice versa and from Winnemucca to Las  Vegas and vice versa but I never thought to stop by to eat or to buy drinks until a Filipino friend told me that it is a neat place to eat and they sell yummy smoothies with many flavors to choose from.

On our recent trip, I mentioned it to hubby and we stopped by. The place is small as I expected and there was only one person tending it. There was a couple in one of the tables having lunch. I bought a pineapple smoothie for me and a chocolate smoothie for hubby. My Filipino friend was right, the pineapple smoothie was really good! I ordered a large cup and I finished it which is unusual :)

This place is already in my list. I will try their raspberry smoothie in our next trip, which is next week, yay! Excited here!

Thanks for dropping by. You have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so welcome!