Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stokes Castle in Austin Nevada




 Happy New Year! 

I have not blogged for quite some time now. Been busy with my new job. This post has been in my draft for months so I just decided to go ahead and publish it.

Finally, I have been able to see this castle after planning to stop by while driving Highway50 many times. It was late in the afternoon when my Filipino friends and I decided to stop by, hence, photos are not really clear.

The second photo tells us the history of this place. It is interesting and it is nice to learn something from the past.

Austin is one of the ghost towns in Nevada where thousands of people had lived this place in 1800s during the gold rush.

Thank you for dropping by at my page. Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so welcome!