Thursday, April 30, 2015

Eden Nature's Park in Davao City


We were ready to leave when I took this photo, and I was like,"I refuse to love EDEN, I just have to have photo for my blog". 
I love herbs so I thought to take this photo. The prices are not really bad.


This was the plated snack that we had with a small plastic cup of soda. That's worth Php200.00 something.
I did not go inside the shop because we directly headed down to the children's park to wait for the lunch buffet.

It was a big mistake for me, hubby and my daughter to go this place last April 9th, 2015, which was "Araw ng Kagitingan", a regular holiday in the Philippines. The parking area was full and  the receiving area was jam-packed. The whole place was very crowded. I was pretty amazed. 

And guess what, I bumped into my ex hubby's Aunt Hermie Tiu with her entire clan from Agusan del Sur. We chitchatted for awhile. It was nice seeing them again after a long time. And here's more, I also saw a HS batch mate Amay who is now Davao-based and a HS schoolmate Ellen Niog with their families as well. Ain't that surprising?  Hehehe!

Anyhow, we paid for lunch buffet (there was a long line) and they said we had to wait. We waited at the children's park down by the restaurant. We can not go anywhere because we did not want to miss the lunch. We waited for like an hour and a half, maybe two hours, until we couldn't wait any longer. Hubby was not complaining but I knew that he was already starving. The waiting pissed me off so I thought to just get my money back and have lunch somewhere else. I talked to one of the busy girls in the receiving area. I was a little bitchy already but she remained so polite and calm, in fairness, explaining that she couldn't refund the exact amount we paid because we need to pay entrance fee of Php200 something pesos or we can just have the plated snacks. She said snacks are available right away. That somehow consoled me. So, we had plated snacks and got the rest of my money.

Afterwards, we left and went to a restaurant inside G-Mall of Toril, Davao City for a good lunch then we headed to Philippine Eagle Center.

I recommend to come to this place on weekdays only.

Thank you for dropping by. Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so welcome!