Monday, April 20, 2015

Domicillo Lorenzo Apartelle in Davao City





This was the place that I originally wanted to book for 10 nights but they did not have available rooms on the dates that I wanted. My HS batch mate Akimi recommended their Executive Family Room in the second floor where you can enjoy the garden view in the veranda and I really thought it was perfect for me and for my kids.Too bad they only have 11 rooms in total and they always have a full house.

Hubby got sick while we were in Agusan so we returned to Davao earlier than planned. I looked up online for another place to stay, also close to the kids' apartment and guess what, this place had 1 room left  and it was the Executive Family Room that I have been wanting to get! I was like, "Yeheey!" 

So there. We stayed  for 2 nights. And I noticed that 90% of the guests were foreigners. My friends Vanessa and Lalay were at the lobby catching up until dawn and we witnessed these tipsy looking foreigners with their respective Filipina girls going into their respective rooms from I am guessing, Matina Town Square where there is night life. This place is just minutes away from MTS or Matina Town Square, NCCC Mall, SM Ecoland, Jollibee and Mc Donalds.

The room is spacious and the beds are comfortable. The bathroom is not really bad  except their hot shower quit while my husband was taking a shower and the water  was gone on and off when it was my daughter's turn. The staff were there right away to fix it though. I heard that they have a kitchen somewhere for guests who would like to cook their own food since they do not have restaurant  but I did not have time to check it.

I have two concerns by the way, you cannot cancel your reservations once you booked this place and there were so many mosquitoes in the hotel lobby and in the veranda on night time. 

Thank you for dropping by at my page. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so welcome!