Sunday, September 25, 2016

My Birthday Lunch at Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse in San Antonio,Texas



We were taking a break after walking along the side of the River Walk in San Antonio when we decided to look for Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse for lunch as recommended by husband's former boss and friend. Guess what, we find it right away because we were just like feet away from it! I thought it was amazing! 

It is located inside a hotel by the River Walk and I forgot the name of the hotel. It doesn't look like a hotel outside. Unique location I thought.

 Hubby had this chopped steak with a side of sauteed mushrooms.

My son's medium well steak. I am not sure it is T-Bone or Rib-eye. He said it was perfect!

My pork ribs. It was okay. Nothing really special. I loved the fries though!

My dessert. Chocolate Mousse cake. 

Hubby asked for a birthday candle earlier but the waitress had to leave for a family emergency. We thought the waitress who took over, who never cared to introduce her name to us (Amanda says her name tag though), knew about the request because she asked me which one in the dessert menu I'd want for my birthday. She put the cake on our table, never said anything, no candle and did not come back to check on us. She actually never came back. I bet she was not happy that she had to take over someone's guests. We had to look for someone who could help us get our bill. My son was disappointed and said the waitress doesn't deserve a tip which I agreed. But I left a tip all the same. I wrote it on the receipt, $15 for Sheila (I thought that was her name), the first waitress and $5 for Amanda. I hope Sheila got her share.

It was not a great birthday lunch but it was not that bad either. God blessed me another year of my life and it was awesome of HIM!

Thank you for dropping by. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so welcome!