Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My Post Birthday Dinner at the Saltgrass Steakhouse, Webster, Texas


My son is a steak lover so he pretty knew the best Steakhouses in his area. Salt Grass Steakhouse is one of his favorites. We dined in here with our friends Eugene and Nass with their son, also my new baby love, Luke, the day after my birthday.

Hubby tried their Rib-eye steak. Looks good!

This is my salmon. Grilled to perfection!

My son's kabobs with veggies. Yes, he is crazy for steak but I did not know why he choose kabobs this time.

Nass' pork ribs with a side of mac n cheese and shrimp. Yum!

Eugene had Chicken Fried Steak with a side of loaded Bake Potato. Look delicious!

Hubby, my son Jerry and I. We forgot to have picture with Eugene, Nass and Baby Luke! Tsk!


Salt Grass Steakhouse have friendly staff, nice ambiance and delicious food! If you come visit Webster, visit this place!

Thank you and have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so welcome!