Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Visiting New York in Winter time is NOT a good Idea.

It was winter when I went to the Big Apple and I did not enjoy it as much as I wanted to. I am not a fan of cold weather. I mean, I love the snow but I dislike the coldness it brings.

It was December and the lights in the city were gorgeous during the night but seriously, I'd rather have stayed in the apartment we rented thru Air BnB and I'd just be in my bed keeping myself warm under a blanket than going out wearing 3 layers of clothing plus winter jacket, thick socks, boots, hat, scarf and with gloves on. I am from Northern Nevada and it gets really cold here but the coldness I experienced in New York was way different. It was freezing cold!

Hats off to the people who chose to live there. I can't. I think I would die in the winter. Seriously.

Sharing some photos I took while roaming around New York City.


Love the lights!

This building looks different from the others in the block so I took a photo of it.

The one and only Statue of Liberty

Can't remember this place.
While waiting for the cruise going to the Statue of Liberty.
I am not sure where did I take this photo

I think this is at the vicinity of the Park.

The pretty girls Caritta and Cheyenne.
The Catholic Church.

Beautiful snowy night when we arrived.

My friend Caritta tasting the New York fresh snow.
I can not just ignore this building when passing by.

The famous New York Cheesecake. It's delicious!
Cool, yeah?

This photo is taken in the Park

These are really huge!
With the gorgeous Cheyenne at an Irish Pub

Irish Pubs are everywhere in the Big Apple. We went to 3 Irish pubs actually.












Memorial of the 911 victims.

If you have noticed, I only have 1 photo on this post. It is because I did not want to have picture of me taken because I was concerned of keeping myself warm. We did a lot of walking and I literally was freezing and trembling while doing so. I promised I will come back during summer or fall, hopefully next year.

Thank you for dropping by.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so welcome!